Visas for U.S. citizens are issued upon arrival at all Kuwaiti ports of entry.
- Valid passport with a minimum of six (6) months prior to expiration date.
- Two (2) completed current visa application forms.
- Two (2) photographs.
- Fee: U.S. passport $150.00 for single entry and $175.00 for multiple entries. Contact the embassy for other nationalities.
Purpose of visit and additional requirements are as follows:
- BUSINESS VISITORS: Letter from U.S. firm requesting the issuance of a visa and guaranteeing the applicant while in Kuwait.
- VISITORS OF FRIENDS AND RELATIVES: Holding No Objection Certificates obtained by relatives/friend in Kuwait are not required to stamp visas in their passports by the Embassy.
- PERSONS GOING FOR EMPLOYMENT:
- Government Contract: copy of Letter of Appointment from Kuwait.
- Private Sector: Work Permit issued by the General Department of Immigration Affairs in Kuwait. (If spouse or family members are accompanying applicant, Work permit, No Objection Certificate or Letter of Appointment must indicate that.)
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
- Permit to re-enter the United States is not a U.S. Passport as indicated on page #1 of permit.
- Passports sent by mail should include a pre-paid, self-addressed envelope (registered mail) for return.
- Fees should be paid by cash, money order or company check. PERSONAL CHECKS ARE NOT ACCEPTED.